Uche Jombo go crazy with bloggers

Nollywood actress Uche Jombo wants Nigerian bloggers to leave her family business out of the media.

This comes after numerous reports that the actress and her husband, Kenny Rodriguez, are now separated.The angry actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, August 29, 2017, writing, "Dear Nigerian Bloggers
If YOU are going make up stories about my life or marriage try FACTS.

Normally I will look at this stupid trending story on me today and look the other way but not TODAY!!! ENOUGH!!!!!! I find your need to create mirage tales of rancour where there are none in chase of a story/news outrageous.There's no story here except a woman trying to balance her family life and work in 2 countries.

Please LEAVE my FAMILY out of your manufactured made up stories, there are more important stories, real issues in world people are worried about than little old me.
My only social media cover-up is pretending You "Zero journalistic ethics" people didn't hurt me by your unfounded and non-factual stories."

Bloggers Let us not pray for breakups . Story of this nature shEE na gossip?

Tobigabriel Generale did not carry this oooo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate - Our Father Venerable Superior Evangelist G.O Jerry

Happy Birthday - Celebrating Anoop Satyan