Celebrating Thomas Queen - Happy Birthday

Hip!Hip!!Hip!!!Hurray!!!!
Thank God for another beautiful year . I am the one that came back to say thanks to you for all you have done, for what you are doing,and for that which you are about to do . I will forever be grateful to you my Father.
In this year new year Lord help me to know you more and walk in your ways .Let my life glorify you,and take all the glory. Amen Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

These are the exact words of Queen ,thanking God for the perfect works in her life.

Here at Tobigabriel Generale , we wish you a more fulfilled life and a prosperous new year of your life  .

Happy Birthday .

Hearty Cheers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate - Our Father Venerable Superior Evangelist G.O Jerry

Happy Birthday - Celebrating Anoop Satyan