Happy Birthday Mummy - Omobolajoko Ololade celebrates mom

This is my story.....
Who sat and watched my infant head 
When sleeping on my cradle bed 
And tears of sweet affection shed....
That's my mum
My exact carbon copy, my sweet Angel, my god after God, the reason for my existence, the only person who can get angry and still love me unconditionally. 

She is my life and my everything. i live for you mum, if i come back to this world i would choose you over and over again. I am so proud of you because you're the most hard-working woman I know , the best wife,the best everything. I love you so much that i can lay down my life for you.

Happy birthday my Gold. I wish you all that God wishes you. You haven't even started eating the fruit of your labour, but when you fully start, i pray it won't be bitter in your mouth.

This woman is my world. I love you so much mum.Enjoy your day and stay happy always and forever.

Here at Tobigabriel Generale what more can we wish thr celebrant to beat what a loving daughter has wished her mom.

We celebrate with you and wish your mummy a wonderful and fruitful more years.

Hearty Cheers - Happy Birthday!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate - Our Father Venerable Superior Evangelist G.O Jerry

Happy Birthday - Celebrating Anoop Satyan