Celebrating Dmitria Heidi - Happy Birthday

Hurray!!! No one else deserves the magnitude of gratitude i have Lord. For your mercies upon me, your goodness in my life, for the victories i have gotten, for the blessings bestowed upon me, for continually proving to all that You alone has all Power and determines all.
I am grateful for the breath of life.
I am grateful for experiencing another rising of the sun.
I am grateful for your supplies....
I am grateful for the chance to be better than i was last year.
I am grateful for all goodness in my life, both already supplied and those currently being supplied.

Time and time again, i affirm that non can and will ever come close to you Almighty.

As Heidi celebrates we at Tobigabriel Generale Celebrates ,and wish her a happy birthday

Dmitria Heidi Abia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate - Our Father Venerable Superior Evangelist G.O Jerry

Happy Birthday - Celebrating Anoop Satyan